Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Multivariate Display



Prices of Large Pizzas at Local Pizzerias
 Cheesepepperoni2-Topping
Wood St. Pizza$11.50 $13.00 $14.50
Pizza Wave$8.99 $10.59 $11.59
Classic Pizza$11.00 $12.55 $14.10


For my multivariate display I thought that it would be a good idea to compare the prices of local pizzerias.  Pizza is a very popular college staple, especially on the weekends.  I figured I would show where broke college students can get the best bang for their buck, without having to order from nasty food chains such as Dominos.  For my pizza selection I chose to do the common pizza types that students usually order; chesse, pepperoni, and 2-topping.  For the local pizzerias I chose Wood Street Pizza, Pizza Wave and Classic Pizza, all within a four mile radius of campus and SO much better than Dominos!  After looking up the data of the differently priced pizzas, it was obvious which pizza parlor was the cheapest, Pizza Wave.  Pizza Wave not only has the cheapest pizza but also the largest menu of the three pizzerias.  So if you're a college student with under ten bucks in your pocket and could go for a large cheese pizza, I'd say hit up Pizza Wave and decide on the taste quality for yourself.  If you don't like Pizza Wave's options, you definately have many more cheap pizzerias in Bristol, RI to choose from; but I'd say to try the next cheapest, Classic Pizza, who also have plenty of different options on their menu as well, including calzones, subs, and salads, YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment